Her work is so raw, yet refined… and this sculpture is now mine- YAY!
I wore a dress today- so my Belt pouch had to go somewhere else.
Crashes disrupted the flow…
1/2/3 all lumped together- results here.
New versions of the Belt Pouch with leather! Here are images of the Black/ Black version.
The Belt/Pouch is a waist pack that can be worn without a belt- its strap slips through your belt loops and fastens to itself with an industrial snap. The Belt/Pouch can comfortably hold your phone, wallet, keys and more!
10.10oz waxed Cotton canvas. Corners reinforced with vegetable tanned, black leather that matches the strap. Unlined. Dimensions: w 8.5”x h 7”x d 1.5”
We have the Pratt Pop-Up container for 3 weeks starting yesterday! Fixed the logo on the door this morning…
Now I have this song stuck in my head.
Found these in the park today:
Excuse the quality- taken with my dumb phone…
We have a new Hemp TransPorter for Summer made from:
- Waxed 50/50 Hemp/Cotton from British Millerain, England
- Antique-style leather trim on corners and handle
- 100% Hemp webbing backpack straps
- Fully lined with 55/45 Hemp/Organic Cotton fabric
- Two inside pockets, attached to the lining
- Antique brass, two-way YKK zipper, made in Canada
Handsome, sustainable, durable and made right here in the Brooklyn Navy Yard!